Tuesday 30 March 2010

Museum floor plan


Next I will start work on my Museum level. This will be a small 3D environment where I could maybe put my characters, but the primary reason for doing this is modelling practise. Every time I model something, I always learn something new. Hopefully modelling this environment will be no exception.

I have drawn a floor plan of how I want my environment to look. It was inspired by an image by an artist called Benjamin Pongy:


I would like my jewel museum to look very modern, but at the same time, quite feminine and stylish to match the aesthetics of my game. The enivronment will contain a huge diamond that will be in a glass container will ropes around it, various paintings which I will make in PhotoShop and a crown, smaller jewels and a sceptre which will be inside another glass case. I am interested in doing a concept drawing of this environment for my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment